Dharani Vidhya Manthir School accepts students regardless of race, sex, religion, nationality or ethnic background, within the confinement of the school policies and procedure enlisted below.
Registration Procedure Rules
- Admission forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration Period.
- Incomplete or illegible Admission forms, without photographs will not be processed/accepted.
- Particulars mentioned in admission form will be used as-is for all official purposes. Verification of admission particulars is the primary concern of the applicant.
- Dates for test / interview / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the test / interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not imply admission which is subject to Admission test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Admission form for all classes. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from recognized school and photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Admission form of Classes II and above.
- For students from international schools from boards other than CBSE, their report cards needs to be counter-signed by the regional CBSE office.
- There will be written tests for students seeking admission to class 1 onwards.
- Results will be announced after evaluating the written test and evaluating the aptitude and suitability of the child for the class.
- Eligibility for admission to: (Age as on 31st March)
- • Class 1 5½+ years
Non-Refund of Fees
- Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- Caution Deposit will be refunded at the time of leaving of the student from the school after deducting any amount for breakage or undue harm or very rough use to any furniture or objects that belong to the school.
- Application for withdrawal is to be made on a prescribed form available in the School Office.
- One month's notice period is required for withdrawal before the end of the term/academic session (31st March) failing which he/she may have to deposit the fees for the next two months.
- If applied after the start of the new academic year, full fees for next academic year will have to be paid for the T.C. to be released.
- No withdrawal is possible unless all the dues are paid and no refund from the deposited amount is possible in any case.
- Clearance must be obtained from the laboratories and library in-charge before applying for withdrawal.
- Transfer certificate will be issued after 7 days of the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues.
- Caution money will be refunded against original receipts only.
Right of Alteration / Modification
- The management reserves the right to modify, alter, and/or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
- DVM reserves the right to change the Fee Structure.